You’re getting married, Awesome! It will all be in style because as a Phoenix, Arizona ordained Minister-Pastor, know we have a history that…
- Promotes the wedding tradition and celebration.
- Provides direction and planning for the wedding experience.
- Proffers professionalism that builds a framework in which you, your family and friends will feel at ease to enjoy your happy and momentous occasion.
- Doesn’t have to be a budget busting experience. We give more bang for your bucks.
This is because we are experienced wedding planners in settings large or small, formal or informal, in a Chapel, Resort, Hotel, your home or backyard, or in between. (See the Portfolio Page) We determine how to arrange your wedding by learning of your uniqueness and aspirations from our meeting together. We want to develop the look, the sounds, the feel, the ambience, the romantic, the in love, you. Your wedding is to be a “Classic Wedding Legacy” for a life time.
OK…Let’s get started:Step #1.
Email me the filled out form provided you in my website, or, call my Home Office… (480-854-8205 9:am – 8:pm 7 days a week).
We can discuss your wedding over the telephone. If all goes well.
We can make an appointment at a convenient time for an introductory meeting (You can come to my Home Office).
At our meeting we will confirm the information given from the email form you filled out and the check list from our telephone conversation. Wedding Date, Time, Location, Formal, Informal, etc. (Think about these things so you can be prepared at our meeting).
A. We will go into more detail about the kind of ceremony you want.
B. The location for the wedding event,
- Traditional, Christian, Non-Denominational, Civil, etc.
- Double or Single ring?
- Unity Candlelight or Sand Ceremony?
- Will children be involved?
C. We will discuss the order of events for those participating.
- Indoors or outdoors?
- Resort, Park, My Home, Your Home, Church etc.?
D. Is there a need for a rehearsal?
E. Who will do the decorating, if any?
F. What about wedding music, sound, Flowers, Photos, Videos?
G. Will there be a reception?
H. You will need to have a Marriage License (See AZ License Information Page).
- At the wedding location?
- Away from the wedding location?
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Have $72.
- A place to get married.
- An Officiant to officiate.
- 2 witnesses
Conduct a rehearsal (if needed or planned).
Arrive at the location on the day & time appointed, happy, excited and filled with anticipation. We’re getting married! Yayyyyy! (If you don’t have a coordinator, don’t worry…I’ll make sure everyone knows their place & part).